About Mission Sigma
- Mission Sigma in this decade has emerged out to be the leader in the Lean Six Sigma world with quality driven approach and standards that are internationally approved & followed.
- It is one of the world’s leading training & certification providers in the field of Lean Six Sigma. It is an accredited body approved & accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification (International Lean Six Sigma Accreditation Body)
- International standards can be checked here: https://www.sixsigmacouncil.org/six-sigma-principles-accreditation-standards/ which Mission Sigma is abiding.
- It's accreditation can be verified here: https://sixsigmacouncil.org/six-sigma-certification/business-directory/1187/mission-sigma/
- Although some organizations provide certification without any project and mentored learning but Mission Sigma aims to not just only provide the theoretical knowledge but also the practical one to make its certification quality driven elite certification and not a mere paper certification.
- As the name suggests, its mission is to strengthen the Lean Six Sigma world by recognizing professionally qualified individuals & organizations.
Why one should do the Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification?
- Profile Booster: Lean Six Sigma Certification in your profile shows commitment to improve your business acumen and analytical skills. In short, a Six Sigma certification makes the individual stand out from the clichéd crowd. Would you like to stand in the crowd or stand out from the crowd?
- Gain the skills required to improve organization’s profitability & productivity: Which organization doesn’t want a person that can eliminate its errors & increase the profit of organization while improving the efficiency of process at the same time? Every single organisation needs such kind of employee and that’s what gives you an edge over others.
- Nurture Managerial & Leadership Skills: Six Sigma practice also qualifies you for administration roles, with the techniques and know how to reduce costs, improve income, and ideas to improve the profitability of the business process.
- Gain hands-on experience: Unlike a few other certifications, the Six Sigma certification process includes hands-on work on industry projects and experience with implementation of theoretical principles to real-life scenarios. As a certified Lean Six Sigma professional, you will put on substantial experience even before you enter the elite workforce.
- Future of six sigma certification: The future is dazzling for Six Sigma programs with the increasing responsiveness and consciousness in small and medium enterprises regarding the immense benefits of implementing the Six Sigma initiatives. Six Sigma can be applied to each & every process of a business. This undoubtedly suggests that span of Six Sigma is much broader than any other quality management programs and it is already surpassing them in terms of success & quality approach.
- Salary: According to a survey carried out by indeed.com, the salary for Six Sigma certified individuals routinely break into the $100,000+ pay bracket, and are among the highest-paid professionals globally.
- Corporate Development & Growth: Lean Six Sigma helps in growing the business of any organisations by identifying the devil in the process being followed there, by reducing the variation & by eliminating the non-value added process in your process flow. Whether your organisations is of manufacturing sector or service sector or any other sector, Lean Six Sigma can be applied in each & every field out there in the world. It can be even applied at your kitchen.
Why Mission Sigma?
‘In the market, people are being sold with the Lean Six Sigma Certification just by giving sessions of 3-4 days which lead to the paper belt where certification is just on the paper and has no real value & application.’
‘Also, many institutes are just giving the theoretical knowledge without the usage of advanced statistical software which is the integral part of Lean Six Sigma and certifying the personnel without any projects.’ We ask you a question:
Would you be able to get the desired skills and expertise of a highly meticulous and technical subject by attending a 4-5 days session without even performing any projects and without any knowledge of advanced statistical tool?
If your answer is No, Mission Sigma is just for you!
Following are the Certification & Courses offered here:
1. Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
2. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
3. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
4. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
5. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
6. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
7. Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
At the end, it is your decision to make— A clichéd training program that delivers paper belts & certifications or a value added ‘Mentored-Learning Internationally Accredited Program’ with a practical exposure.